Free Enterprise Award
The annual Free Enterprise Award banquet honors a business and community leader. Started in 1983, this has become a coveted award, a list of “who’s who” of community leaders. Besides honoring outstanding leaders of the Green Bay community, the event also serves as the primary fundraiser for the Green Bay Rotary Local Foundation, which provides financial support to many worthy community non-profit groups with emphasis on those benefiting youth and business awareness.
ROTARY CLUB OF GREEN BAY (CLUB 2663)
ACCEPTING NOMINATIONS FOR THE FREE ENTERPRISE AWARD PRESENTED BY THE ROTARY CLUB OF GREEN BAY
The Rotary Club of Green Bay is seeking nominees for the 2014 Free Enterprise Award. Successful nominees must meet the following criteria:
- Serve as a company or organizations President, CEO, or owner (have held the title within the previous 12 months)
- Represent a for-profit business
- The business must have an office in Brown County
The selection of the candidate will be based upon the following criteria listed below.
- How has the nominee demonstrated leadership in his/her business development and within his/her industry?
- How has the nominee’s conduct reflected the tenets of the Rotary 4 way test?
- How has the nominee expressed a sense of service and commitment to his/her community that enables employees to volunteer and grow the community?
- Other comments that should be considered for this nominee.
Nominations must be submitted by January 31, 2014 to be considered. A nomination form can be found on the Rotary Club of Green Bay website or send to P.O. Box 5, Green Bay, WI 54305-0005.
The Free Enterprise Award Banquet will be held on Monday, May 19, 2014 at the Radisson Hotel and Conference Center in Green Bay.
Questions can be directed to Paul Kendle at by email or by phone 920-436-6240.
Free Enterprise Award Nomination Form
Deadline for nominations is 5:00 p.m. (CST), January 31st, 2014.